Question

Meplanc

Ocwen has a 0 balance on my account yet I pay $457.78 every month. What does this mean?
They say my last payment was 5-4-2014, but I still pay every month, also they have added so many other things to my account that my payment went from $427.00 fixed rate to the payment I am making now. I don't understand it and they won't tell you anything.

First of all obtain your credit reports from all three bureaus; Experian Transunion and Equifax.  See what is stated there regarding your loan.  If you have a zero balance and the loan is closed; then what have you been paying?  They should be sending you statements.

Ocwen has been in legal trouble for quite awhile for tacking on excess fees. I had a loan with them ten years ago, and they were a nightmare to deal with.