Question

mucca03

Now Im confused. my TransRisk score is 661 and my Vantage score is 745. whats's my real score?
Im totally confused. Im trying to figure out what my score is, the actual score lenders will use to determine my credit worthiness.

From the Equifax site they give me 728
from the Experience site they give me 703

from CreditKarma I get a transrisk score of 661 which they say is from Transunion. CreditKarma also gives me a vantage score of 745.

I want to know my actual score from Transunion, is it 661 or 745 (as you can see the difference it huge)

Reply

Less than 5% of lenders use the vantage score for anything. Most use Equifax or Experian, and less frequently the TransUnion score.