Question

FrogPi

Nothing on my report is mine!??
My credit report has six items on it, three active. I do not think ANY of the items on the report are mine (it is possible one of them is, but they dont say what cards they are listing). Should I do something about this? On the upside, I have an EXCELLENT credit rating/score. . . even if it's not really mine, maybe I should let it be? Any advice welcome.

Best to check what is on your credit report and dispute all wrong information.  Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three reports.  The wrong information will not improve your score for very long if it is doing so right now.  Honesty is really the best policy.