Question

cassie0018

Not Sure What To Do
Okay So I Did A Dispute On Some Things One Of Them Being With Sprint . Now It's All Done , It Was Removed Of My Credit Report . So I Calles Sprint Just To Double Check , But I Stillness Show Up On There System With A Closed Account & In Collections . I Spoke To The Debt Collectors They Said I Had To Talk To Sprint , Then Spoke To Sprint & They Said I Had To Talk To The Debt Collection Angacy . So Point At The End I Want To Be Completely Off There System, How Do I Do That ? Or What Do I Do To Have That Done .

Just because it was disputed and closed does not mean it disappears instantly.  It remains part of your credit history and will [be reported for 7 years as stated in the articles on this site. If you haven't read them, you would be wise to take the time to do so.