Question

JayoFelony

Not Sending Email Confirmation
I registered for the first time, I cant get passed step 2 because it's asking me to "check your ....for our welcome email and to confirm your email address" yet I've gotten nothing from Credit Karma.

The only Emails I go t at the time of registering was from "MyScore.com".

I have tried re-entering my Email & still have no luck. What can I do about this?

The same thing is happening to me

I have not received an email for me to confirm my account. I see that you have not received any responses about this. Don't know where or how to contact a live person.