Question

kat0509

Not my NEW account or NEW address? HELP!
I have a question....I just saw on my CreditKarma page that a NEW account and NEW address has been added in the last few days??? I haven't opened any new accounts. How do I go about checking into this and finding out what this NEW address & ACCOUNT is that was added? I can't find anything on my CreditKarma account to show anything on here with the account info or the address info. Anybody out there have any suggestions? I'm very, very concerned/worried....HELP!

Most Helpful Response

Get all 3 credit reports.

Go to freeannualreport.com and get copies of all 3 credit reports.  Look them over very carefully and file a dispute on each error with the credit bureau reporting said error.  They have to investigate and either verify or delete said item.  Make it a habit to check your credit reports every year so that only the true items are being reported.  It is our individual responsibility to do so.