Question

pizpiz

Not my debt on my report
I was looking at my credit report and saw 2 addresses that I have never lived at and 2 accounts I have never had. How do I get these things removed,it has dropped my credit score tremendously ?

Addresses don't matter for scoring.  They can matter for those security verification questions.

As for the accounts it depends on the specifics of the accounts.  If they're not yours then dispute them with the credit bureaus and get in touch with the fraud departments of the creditors that those accounts belong to to let them know.