Question

LSL1200

not my credit card
Two of the three credit cards showing on my account are not mine. They are my mother's. Why are they showing up and how do I get them removed?

CK uses data obtained from TransUnion Credit Bureau. If you have not already used your three free credit reports this year then you should get a copy of your credit report free from annualcreditreport.com, preferrably from TransUnion and dispute any account that is not yours.

You can also go to transunion.com and file a dispute online, but you lose the luxury of seeing everything on your report.