Question

kickingbird1973

not letting my put in my social security number
i have put in my social like over 10 times and for some reason it isn't letting my put it in it is saying invalid and i know that this is not the case i have put it in for other things and never had an issue

Most Helpful Response

s.s.#\ not accepted

This is what's been happening all day. I new to all this, mother died when I was only 9 yes. Old. Then, unfortunately, my father just 2 yes. Ago. My grandmother is the best but she had more then just my sis and I, to take in. With that said, I didn't have anyone to show, teach, nor explain, none of this Credit Score\Report to me. I'm 23yrs of age, and all I live for is my family. My gmom and my aunties, I'm trying to prosper n grow with this and my first day, even thinking about a credit score. I haven't been able to get onto the website. Will not except my s.s.#. I was thinking, maybe bcz I have no type of history. Never had a job, cellphone in my name, or anything like that. Do u think, that could be the problem??? Let me know what you think about my dillema. Thanks

Hi Kickingbird,

It sounds like the information you are matching does not match your file with TransUnion. If you have ever used a different first or last name, or used an initial for a name, please try registering with that information. 

If you are still having trouble completing registration, please email support@creditkarma.com.