Question

taylynn1969

not accurate reports
why is it that I have an open auto loan and it does not show up on this. I called the company and they said they are reporting it. I've never been late with one payment yet it is not reflected in my score. How do I unsubscribe from credit karma?

Most Helpful Response

Perhaps reported to other credit bureau?

Credit Karma gets information from TransUnion, which is a well used credit reporting bureau.  But not all creditors send reports to TU.  Some use Experian and some use Equifax, thus they will not show here.

To find out all your credit reports, go to annualcreditreport.com and order all 3 (they're free once a year). You should do this every year to make sure only YOUR accounts are reported, not someone else's.

Bad Credit Reporting

My Bank Loan has been paid off for 8 months, but Credit Karma is still showing as a balance owed. They said it is because Credit Agency's are showing it. I contacted all and they tell me it was removed as Paid in full. So much for accurate reporting here.

Sarahmariethe

I track my credit with Capitol One and theres is totaling different than credit karma. How do I unsubcribe? Capitol one is corect. Where credit karma does not even have my car payment nor does it show i have a car payment.