Question

CR0903

Not a question but a TRUE statement
CK blows from top to bottom. I truely hope that people aren't gullible enough to buy into the "other" money owed in their credit reports. Sending people to contact the big 3 for their annual reports, or CK's "prefered mothod" consulting some advertised law firm that so happends to be within miles of where you reside. $40,000 in "other" money owed,bringing the grand total to $58000? Bite me... I've just picked up 2 more new accounts from two major card providers,with VERY generous offers and there is no way on God's green earth that they would have given me a dollar to to buy a bottle of water with that kind of financial baggage. If it doesnt make sense, it's a lie. So disregard it and laugh at it as your closing the page. ;)

Most Helpful Response

Checking one's credit reports once a year is free, as required by the federal government, and we are advised to check the reports ourselves.  Go to annualcreditreport.com and get copies of all three credit reports.  If you have not been doing an annual check, you are very likely to find errors which only you can dispute so they can be corrected.

The advertisers on this site are the ones who are paying for the site so we can use the tools on here for free.  Whether or not you choose to patronize one of the advertisers is strictly your choice.  It is not required in order to use the site, nor are there recommendations as to which business to use.  I would never pay someone to "repair" my credit when, with a bit of effort on my part, I can and DID do so myself.

The financial choices you make are your own decisions, and the results of those decisions are something you have to deal with.  Don't go blaming this site for your actions.