Question

anwell1212

none of this is helping!!
no one has said how to find a collection that they say i owe. HOW do i find it to see if it is me ???

I have applied for no credit...

nor do I know who the other creditors are. What can I do now?

Get all 3 credit records.

Go to annualreport.como and get all 3 of your credit records.  Credit Karma only gets its records from Transunion but you should see what might be on all 3 reports.  Look them over very carefully and, should you find something you know is not right, file a dispute with the bureau that is reporting it. 

It is not unusual for errors to be made on credit reports and you should have a good idea of what companies you actually do owe money to.  Just because it shows on your credit report doesn't mean you owe it.  If you do owe any money, you should have heard by phone or in writing from the company you owe to. 

I have received phone calls from collectors looking for someone who had lived where I was living and for my daughter who had never lived where I was living so it is not uncommon for the errors to get on one's credit report.  However, we CAN get them corrected and that is why it is strongly recommended we each check our credit reports annually.