Question

Denric

None of the delinquencies listed are accurate. How do I rectify this?
I have been occasionally late in the past and may pay some bills up to 14 days later than due date. I also have closed CCs that I am paying off over time, but one of these is listed as delinquent.

Credit expert

I'd highly recommend speaking to a credit expert.  While it is true that you can addres inaccuracies on your credit yourself, you can also change out your alternator on your car, defend yourself in court, do your own taxes, etc.  (All of which I recommend letting someone with expertise in those areas handle.)

100% of the information on your credit report must be completely accurate (define accurate) and within the time frames allowed to be reported.  If they aren't, it is up to you to make certain they are.  Let me know if you have further questions.  I'll be glad to assist you.