Question

softball84

No way to improve using credit simulator!!
While exploring all options using the credit simulator, there is no combination of scenarios that send my credit score higher. It either goes down or stays the same. How can I find out what I need to to do continue to improve my score?

I just entered the "excellent" range, and I want to be able to make informed decisions. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

the simulator suck!

I found the same thing, It never seems to work well for me either.  and to be honest, i haven't found a reliable simulator anywhere. 

The best advise i can give to inproving your score:

1 keep utilization low, specially when you are about to apply for new credit.

2. never miss a payment.

3. keep your debt to income ratio low (never owe more than 10% of your monthly income in monthly payments)

4. Always make larger than the minimum payment if not paying off completely ( pay at least twice the minimum, if not more)

once you hit scores in the "excellent" range then longevity is the most important factor.so scores move up more slowly.

Follow these basics and remember that credit isn't based on what you have but how well you manage it.