Question

avkstg

No score from transunion
I had good credit score from transunion until recently. From the past 5 days I see that no credit score (showing nothing)is available from Transunion. Just to let you know I do have good credit score from Equifax . Just wondering if anyone has faced similar situation.

Same

Yeah I have that same issue now, I mean literally yesterday my score was right below a 700, did your score ever come back?

My score just went from 748 to 0, claiming I have no credit cards availables. Obviously this is incorrect and my equifax is showing up correctly.
Is there something I should do, or will this correct itself?

Mine did it this yesterday.  It was there one day and the next day it updated but there is no score available. 

Hi my score did the same Did anybody score return?

I have also been this for quite some time .

Me neither

My score was in the mid 600s last week and now it says no score...any of you guys get it fixed?