Question

perfectscore01

no negative items, credit score still very low. Any suggestions on how i can make my score improve?
I have a good mix of credit,about 10 accounts. my payments are on time.

How can I increase my score

My husband and I made the mistake of paying off both our vehicles in 2005 and some credit card debt from when we renewed our wedding vows.  He had a new job offered and the position requires a seperate card/account for business etc.  We found out we have NO, NO credit however my mortgage company stated in June if we keep our payments on time(which they have been) and keep paying on the prepaid visa fore 6 months of history on the visa and the credit score would allow us to qualify to reduce our mortgage interest from 8% to whatever the prevailing rate is currently so thats one way.