Question

mellyztorm

No job, no license, little job history, bad credit, need help
I am not cleared by my family doctor to work due to emotional and mental instability. I have student loans that will need to be started to pay back next year. I have bad credit history although I always paid my bills on time when I was working and even made double payments at times. I was treated badly by multiple companies and sued which was written off because of their wrong doing but my credit is still bad for it. I can't have a bank account due to credit and an amount due to a bank from hardship. I can't drive and have no car. My mother in law and fiance don't drive and are both disabled. They are the only family I have left. My father-in-law recently died of cancer. My mother disowned me and my father is dead. I can't figure out what to do when we have little income and not medically cleared to work. I am at risk of eviction at the moment. What do I do when I am denied for every loan and credit card as well as help from others?

I am so very sorry for what you are going thru, wish I can offer advice that can alleviating some of your intermediate hardships... Only thing i can offer is since you can't work due to medical related issues and your Doc said so, have you thought about filing for SSDI? Tho yes the process can be daunting and time consuming, but it might be one of very few options. There are some SSDI advactes out there whom can offer you solid advices and help you with the process for free, or consulting a SSDI Lawyer, their cost are surprisingly reasonable and usually you only have to pay when you approved.

-

I do wish you best of luck and please do hanging there.

You are not being "picked on" by lenders when they deny you, they deny anyone that does not have income to repay loans. Credit issues are not your issues, your issues are income issues. Income issues will need to be taken care of before credit issues can be addressed. As already advised, you may wish to check into Social Security Disability. You may also try to find suitable employment, many people have emotional/mental issues and can still succeed in life with some hard work. I wish you the best with this and I wish you the strength to overcome your situation and I want you to be aware that the willpower of humans is a very powerful thing, you can do this.