Question

elef1000

No interest now or low interest forever
I can transfer my outstanding balance to a cc with an introductory 18 month 0% apr or a fixed rate 4.99% for life of the transfer. Is it worth doing the 0% and then applying for another card or better to take 4.99% fixed?

Most Helpful Response

My Credit Cards have 0% APR for Life.

I Look at it this way, My wife and I pay our Credit Card balances off each month, so I look at is as we really have a 0% APR on our Credit Cards.  We only Charge what we can pay off that month. Look at it this way,  if you can't pay it off when you get the statement in the mail, then you don't need it.  Simple as that.

As to what you should do that is up to you,  you need to figure out what is the best way to pay off the debt.  I know people that have a hight APR and are paying the debt down,  they get 0 apr offers all the time but refuse to do it.  

Good Luck.

elef1000

Thank you