Question

sharmds

No history despite having credit cards
I recently got a credit card (about 3 months now) and I still don't seem to have an credit report on file. I've tried using the 3 sources (experiean, trans union and equifax) all resulting in no information.

However credit karma was this only site that was able to pull up my information. I'm not sure what the problem is and how to go about it. Please help!

Call your credit card company and ask them which credit bureaus they report to.  Ask them what day each month they send their report to the bureaus.  That will help you figure out when it should show up.  You can also ask them why it is not showing up.

Credit Karma gets their information directly from TransUnion so they should appear on that report at the very least.