Question

Biohazard002

no equifax score
Last year did a dispute with Equifax of a cable company charging me for unreturned equipment which they removed since than my score has disappeared have called them so many times they say I don't have enough credit history which i didn't but now I got a auto loan two more credit cards, and still no equifax score not sure what to do.

Likely the credit cards and auto loan are not reported to Equifax, but to Transunion and/or Experian.  Most credit accounts are reported to only one credit bureau.  While your loan and credit cards do not show here (Credit Karma is here primarily to teach about credit) they will be counted in your FICO score.  You can learn more about how credit works by reading the articles on this site. I found them very enlightening.