No debt for over a year and still no increase in my credit score, what's going on?
I went thru a terrible divorce which was final in 2011. During this time my credit score went from 800 to below 600 due to properties that went into foreclosure.

All of the loans have been written off and show closed on my credit report (all purchase money loans) and I have no credit card debt with 3 open cards. I have one current mortgage of 106K on a home with a value of 150K.

The only other item on my credit report is a collection notice from a pool company from 5 years ago that has been disputed over and over again and still remains. (their cleaner stopped showing up and my pool turned green so refused to pay for services not given).

What can I do to get some upward momentum on my credit score?