Question

JadeGinger1234

No debt except mortgage, how to raise credit score?
I have no debt of any kind except for my mortgage. I have no negatives on my credit report. I did have 2 that were reslolved about 5 mo ago and have been updated on all 3 agencies. My score increased after those were resolved but in the past few months it hasn't changed. How do I continue to increase it?? I charge some things to my discover card but pay off completely each time.

At least 2-3 cards are recommended for scoring purposes.  If you have no derogs then you need to ensure that your revolving utilization is in check.  Do not exceed 30%.  Ideal is 10% or less.  Scoring models also favor fewer card balances reporting.  Most other factors just take time and responsible usage.