Question

ThisIsMyAlias

No Customer Service Phone Number
I'm thinking about transferring a credit card balance to one of the credit cards they recommend but there's no Customer Service Phone #. Has anyone had problems with transferring balances to one of the suggested cards? Thank you.

Customer service number for who? The credit card company? It would be extremely hard for me to believe that a credit card co does not have a phone number so I would look again, but if they don't have a phone number I surely would not deal with them. If you are stating the Credit Karma does not have a phone number, why would you need to contact them about getting a credit card?