Question

BoldSolar

No Criticism- Just Praise
I joined this site about 18-20 months ago. I've raised my score over 95 points in that time. In the past I would accept my poor credit and not do anything to correct it. It's been very easy by paying off the collection accounts, disputing what I think it wrong and most of all paying my bill on time. I've learned so much from this site and appreciate how it has changed my habits and focus. I do not get bogged down in all the advice and differing opinions. Doing what is correct by paying off your collections and paying your bills on time will improve your situation dramatically. I've open credit card accounts to increase my score and payment history. I watch my account carefully and make sure not to charge anything more than 20% of my total credit availability across all accounts. I pay off my accounts regularly simply because balances make me nervous. All is working just perfectly.

Thanks for sharing your story! We wish you continued luck on your path to financial success.