Question

anniehm

No credit history?
I'm 20 years old and the only account I have is a student loan which just came out of deferment and I made my first payment last month which hasn't even shown up on my credit score yet. I feel like I'm going in a circle because I can't get approved for having no credit history and a low score. I just started making $1600 a month and my CK score is 660. On the Experian website my score is 642. I also took a chance and applied for the Freedom card and got declined and they said my Fico score was 559. Honestly don't know what to do at this point :(

First thing you need to do is begin reading the articleson this site so you can get a good understanding of how credit works.  You're just beginning your adult life and need this information so you can avoid making the stupid mistakes that far too many people make.  Investigate secured credit cards because that is the way you start building a good credit score.  I have degrees in accounting and management and no decent knowledge of credit until after reading the articles here and using the financial tools.  Now I have an excellent score and recently bought a new car AND I'm on a fixed income. Take the needed time so you can brecome credit smart, and you won't regret it.