Question

xxxredneck

no credit card and wanting to build up credit but no credit card companey will approve me
i have a bank account and i just got on ( credit karma ) and got an account with it and i got a credit score of 676 and i want a credit card so i can start building up my credit i might want to buy a car off the show room floor in the next 20 or 30 years but i cant do that without credit so how do i get a credit card when no one will approve me a card i have tried discover it card my local wal-mart and i don't have a good enough job to sink in no $2 or $3 hundred or thousand dollars to put in to one i only make approx. $300-$350 every two weeks so anyone got any clues or know how to help me with this.

look into  a capital one secured they will approve with 49,99, or 200 dollars  depends how your situation is good luck!