Question

Karmaindoubt

No Change in My Credit Score?
My credit score dropped 2 points due to a credit inquiry 6 months ago. I have paid all my bills on time, pay off my credit cards in full EVERY month yet I see no change in my score. I do see where this site wants me to get another credit card and transfer a balance (I don't carry a balance!) Looks to me like this is a BS site hawking new credit cards. WTF?

Your credit score is calculated by the credit bureau, not by Credit Karma. Credit Karma purchases your score and report from the bureau on your behalf. While we do use advertisements to help keep the site free, they don't affect your credit score. If you haven't had any significant changes on your report in the past six months, it's entirely possible for your score to remain the same.