Question

Larue2015

No change in credit score when I paid down by credit cards from 2800 to 1250. Why?

How long has it been? I paid off all my credit cards THREE WEEKS ago, but as of today my credit utilization is still showing as 17%. The credit bureaus have yet to hear the news that all the accounts have zero balances...and have for three weeks already! So just hang in there, it probably just hasn't been long enough yet for the bureaus to update their data.

Larue2015

Thanks for the information. So Credit Karma is not up-to-date with Transunion. So what is the use for it? And, there is no response from Credit Karma itself. Personally I think it's worthless when you need it.