Question

jiveman86

No change after making agreement?
i have already payed off the past due amount that has went into collections and has not been taken off and all the other loans I am making payments on those right now but it does not show any of that so I am lost

Payment not reflecting?

I am not the authority in credit or this service but it would seem to me that perhaps the payments you made are not reflecting in this service because Credit Karma may have a certain period of time or frequency that it accesses information from the credit bureaus in order to provide you with current info when use this service. Also it may be possible that wherever you made your payments to could report to the credit bureaus on a monthly, bi-monthly, or quarter annual basis so it may take from a week to however long it takes for them to report it and therefore reflect in this service as it refreshes its informaion for you. Those are my guesses but my credit sucks so what do I know.