Question

klutch814

Next steps to increasing credit fast?
Hello all, i just wanna know what the best way to increase my credit would be. Im a bit in over my head right now. a maxed credit card (6500), loan (6400), credit card (550), loan (1800), and 3 cars in my name (9400, 8300, 2500). currently one of the cars (2500) will be paid off in the next few weeks. also working on paying the (550) credit card off in the same time frame. what would my next steps be to increase my credit efficiantly. the (8300) car will be getting put in my wifes name and the (9400) car i am trying to trade in on something i want but dont want to untill i know i will get approved. My credit at one point use to be 700 but is now mid 500's. Thank you for any help!

You need to get your maxed out credit cards paid down. Sell some things that you don't need, get a second job, whatever, just get money together and pay down these maxed out cards to at least below 30% of the credit limit. I would strongly advise against getting any more credit until you have your current debts paid off. You are setting yourself for failure by wanting to finance another vehicle. If you cannot afford your bills now, you cannot afford any more. I don't mean to offend, but the truth needs to be said for the best advice to be given.