Question

jugglerjp

Newbie to country - trying to improve credit score
Hi -

I'm new to the country and want to improve my credit score.

I currently have the apartment lease in my name and i opened a secured credit card last year
from bank of america.

Its a year now and they just converted it into normal credit card with $2k limit.
There is no cashback or any offers on it and there is a $40 annual fee.

Please tell me if using this credit card will improve my score?? If not what other good cards to go for?

Even though we bought a car, the loan is in my husbands name.. so auto loan is out of context i guess..

What other things can i do to improve credit..

ps - my score is 710 in credit karma and 713 in credit sesame..