Question

metropearl

newbie needs help on auto loans and fine print on court judgements falling off
Hi Credit karma Mates. please answer this question. In 2001 after 9/11 I lived in proximity to areas which were affected by electronic transmissions loss and bank closings etc. I had two secured Providian cards and my payments were not received by them. Fast forward they went out of business and my cards which were secured were bought by four different collection agencies and they list 5 thousand for each of the four on my credit reports. They are multiples of the same account and even worse they were prepaid from day one. The few times I have looked at reports until I actually became a Credit karma member today kept saying they would fall off Today's date is Nov 10 2013 and they still have not fallen off. What do I do and what is the fine print on judgments falling off? I see a timeline of seven years but that has come and gone. Thanks for your education and the push to sign up and get my house in order much experience on karma i need an auto loan and I keep getting turned down I have never applied for one before always paid for older cars in cash. I have no current debt except rent and utilities and car insurance etc. I have good guaranteed income