Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

Boppy76

New site has less visibility of accounts that old one did. How is this an improvement?

Most Helpful Response

Change is always hard...

I agree, the new site design, while adding the Equifax report and score, does seem a bit harder to navigate.  The old format for summarizing your accounts was much more straight forward.  That said, it does still work with one exception.  I have a mortgage that Credit Karma doesn't have the ability to link the account.  In the old format, even though the online account conneciton wasn't there, the mortgage still showed up under the Loans area so I could see my whole financial picture.  Unfortunately, now that account only shows up in the pages of the credit reports.  That's a step backwards and hopefully they'll fix it.

greatdane5

the new layout is awful...Not very informative at all.... I really liked seeing everything rolled up and see how it changes...I am going to unsubscribe...

johnmaster

I hate the new layout it is garbage less interactive it just sucks

I'm not seeing any Equifax score - I am seeing only the Transunion Vantage score.  This means I also no longer see the Insurance score and the FICO score.  And the lack of the FICO score makes the site very close to useless.  Hopefully this is just a test while they work out the bugs, because I'd hate to have to find another way to keep an eye on my score.

PrimeRisk

Just so you know, Credit Karma has never provided a FICO score.  The big change with the new site is the introduction of Equifax credit reports and switching from VantageScore 2.x to 3.0.

Credit Karma has never provided a FICO score.

You can find the insurance scores on this page: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/scores/insurance

You can see the Equifax score on this page: https://www.creditkarma.com/myfinances/scores

me

the new layout sucks I dont no how to connect new accounts after trying for a hour the updates take longer you guys just messed it up bring back the old layout