Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

BringBackTheOldCK

New layout is terrible
This new layout is terrible. TERRIBLE! I used to check Credit Karma DAILY. Now I can't find most of the things I really liked...

• Where to update account balances with the refresh circle arrows
• The calendar that showed when bills were do and accounts would update
• The breakdown of an A, B, C, D, F ranking in each category (ex. 0-20% util=A. etc)
• Connecting accounts
• Not sure why score dropped 50+ pts now when my other sites show much higher
• Even more stuff I can't think of right now because I could hardly get here to write a question now... :X

There was nothing wrong with the old layout. It was honestly far, far, far better than this new one. I think CK should really consider reverting back to the old layout, because most people online, and that I know who use the site, hate the new format. Please Credit Karma... don't ruin what was a great thing for this user-unfriendly mess of a site. We loved the old layout. :(

Most Helpful Response

Well I'm already use to the new layout,  

lets go over you list.

Why would anyone want to connect accounts to CK,  it is a security risk on your accounts if CK ever gets hacks.  You should know your account balances  as they change.

This is the only one I agree with,   not sure where it's at,  but I never used it as I have my own Calendar with all the same information 

This was the most Useless information that CK created based on the users Credit Report information.   I'm for one glad it's gone as it was a Credit Karma creation.

• Connecting accounts

Again see my first comment,   Folks Should Never Ever Connect Any of their Accounts with CK or anyone else for that matter.  Major Security Risk

Lets see you must not have done much reading on the new site,  your Score did Not Drop 50+ Points.  You were suppled a Different Credit Score call the VantageScore  that each of the Credit Bureaus can supply as a Credit Score.  The correct way to look at it is you have a Different Credit Score that is is 50+ points different from the older Credit Score Model that CK supplied.  The older Model ( the transunion newaccount score was out dated ) 

• Even more stuff I can't think of right now because I could hardly get here to write a question now...

like?

Not a helpful response at all.  If you're scared of hackers getting your info, then just know they can get it off of any site...  None of what you've told me helps me in any way to navigate the new layout and get the useful features I liked back.