Question

climber273

New Home and Car
I am going to be selling my home this summer and looking to buy a new one. I also recently noticed that my credit score has gotten a lot better over the course of the last year (some very old hits fell off) therefore I can get a much more attractive car lease than the one I am currently paying. If I time all this at the same time will the two different inquires into my credit (as long as they are within a few weeks of each other) only count as one hard inquiry?

Only for each catergory.  In other words, all auto credit checks within the same 30 day period counts only once.  If you do auto & mortgage the same month, that counts twice for that month, because of two different types of loans.  Hope this helps.