Question

jubeee512

New hard inquiries from 2 years ago!
I got an alert that I had 2 new hard inquiries on my account. I logged in to check and they were from when I bought a card 2 years ago! I already had 2 hard inquiries on my report from that purchase. Can these be removed?

Most Helpful Response

It's a Transunion bug

Ignore it.  All the 3rd party sites are being affected including Credit Karma; they are not new inquiries, but they were dropped previously and are now back with the data refresh from the CRA.  I had 2 inquiries wander away earlier, they came back a few weeks later, and my last pull removed all my inquiries entirely.

They are still absolutely on the TU's file though, oh well haha.