Question

tucson1cowboy

New Credit Score
I am just wondering why my credit score is so much worse than it was prior to your new change. My credit score was building up and it was 627 I believe, now it is really low....608? This new system sucks...after I have worked so hard to maintain a good payment history, you guys just shot me down! What is the point of working so hard, when the credit companies like yourselves are so brutal......I'm done with Credit Karma....you guys officially suck!

Most Helpful Response

Not Happy w New Credit Karma

I'm not sure why - but my score has shot up, all of it over the past 6 months.  That'd be great, except is is not true.  Now it's the Vantage score and not the FICO.  Since the people giving me loans look at FICO, Credit Karma has become fantasy.

New Credit Karma

Same here I was at 721 now it shows i have a 692 and a 674 with Transunion and Equifax... I am not understanding either... Luckily capital one provides me a Credit Score that I believe is still in the 700's, but I am also wondering why the scores differ so much... 

New Scoring Model

My old CK score was 629. It has plummeted in a matter of days to 558. Not at all happy with new scoring model. My FICO is 655. Gee, which CK score seems to be more accurate? New layout leaves something to be desired. Not balanced at all visually and not as readable. The individual who designed and decided on these changes will probably receive a hefty bonus instead of being fired. I have no faith in any of CKs recommendations anymore. I'll stick to credit sesame, quizzle, and cardmatch.