Question

Koalas7

New credit report
I received a phone call from someone I was unable to return the call. Is there any way I can find out what the new credit report is and how I can reach them.

Watch for scams.

I don't know what a "new credit report" might be. 

You have a credit history. It's maintained by the big 3 CRA's and FICO. 

They may have been referring to something new being on your report but that info shouldn't be readily available to anyone. 

I would suggest that you check you credit report and see if there is in fact anything that you need to be aware of.   

If they do call. Be careful not to give them ANY personal information. If in fact they are legit, they would have it. And don't let them tell you that they need it to verify who you are.

Tell them to send you info by mail and that you will look it over. 

Be leary of anyone calling you concerning YOUR credit. 

Good luck.