Question

Posted in Site Suggestions

jonny4523

New Credit Karma Font?
Is it just me, or does the Credit Karma font look different? On my laptop, I've having a lot of trouble reading just about anything on this site. It's really annoying and starting to give me a headache. It's like the font is so light that parts of letters show up missing on my screen.

Most Helpful Response

I am having the same issue.  Seems to work ok on mobile but on a laptop / desktop site is seriously messed up.

Easy to Fix

Credit Karma could easily fix this issue on windows by chaning a few lines of code. 

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9272073/why-are-my-google-web-fonts-pixelated