Question

stv1520

New charge card for Discount Tire
So I'm pretty excited! I needed new tires for my truck and wanted new wheels too. So I went to Discount Tire and applied for credit. I got approved! I am rebuilding my credit score, with help from credit karma. But this is the 1st time in a long while that I applied for credit. I got 12 mo/ same as cash on $1600 worth of equipment. My question is this-
I was planning on paying it off next month with my tax return. But a buddy told me not to. He claims I should make the monthly payments for the next year. He says that will help my credit score the most. So- what do I do here?
Thanks!

Most Helpful Response

Score needed for discount tire cred card

Anyone know what the minimum score for a discount tire credit card is. I'm running a 670.

Thanks so much for the advice. Much appreciated!

Thanks!

Thanks! That was so helpful!