Question

Babs56

New cell phone and no access to old one for verification
For some reason, Credit Karma Taxes does not "recognize" my computer this year. I changed phones and have no way to update new number so they can text me a verification code. I have tried using the "take a picture of your license" program but keep getting a reply that it is too blurry to see. I just want to get in and do my taxes. I have submitted 4 requests and have gotten no reply to what I need to do to make that happen. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Lockout

I have used several loans and 2 credit cardss through crdeit karma and had a good experience. This old phone lock out is a pain. I am not sending a ciopy of my license, so screw it. My score is over 800 and there are other websights. Funny thing is I did not even use the tax system before, I use Turbo tax, but Credit Karma solicited me. 

New phone

My son is having this same issue.  We logged in to do his taxes, and stupidly updated his password before we updated the phone number.  now he's completely locked out and we can't seem to find any way to verify his identity.  

does anyone know?  support has been completely unresponsive.

Same problem

I am having the same issue but it will not let me get to the point to take the picture of my license.

same proplem

I was able to verify with photo. Then logged back in and now the old number still there. now wont let me change it or verify.

Same problem

I went to the tax link to maybe do my taxes with credit karma, I am now looked out because I need to change my phone #...I sent them copies if required personal info, they sent me a link to help....noooo.