Question

nola1209

New card from same company?
So I get a recommendation from CK for some different rewards credit cards. The first on the list is Capital One and has 0% apr for 12 months which would be great. I currently have two cards with Cap one with a combined balance of about $1,400. I usually don't carry a balance that large but I've been stretched a little thin. It would be great to transfer both balances to one card and have a little time to pay them off without interest. It says my approval odds are very good but how true is this? What incentive does capital one have to issue a new card with 0% when I'm carrying a balance on two other capital one cards and paying interest?

I would not go by the recommendations on this site, instead I would go directly to the Capital One website and check the preapproval page.