Question

Credit353624

New alert, no changes?
I got an email and alert today stating "An account has been listed as delinquent on your TransUnion credit report".

However no apparent changes have occurred to my report... I have an auto loan that was already delinquent and is correctly listed... Maybe I am just getting a flag again about it?

Any advice or input would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Response

Same thing just different

Just happened to me too, but in a different way. I got an email from credit karma stating:

"An account has been listed as improved on your TransUnion credit report"

Clicked the link to see what it was, got brought to my alerts which say only that the change happened 2 days ago (the 13th), yet there is nothing at all listed there and closest date on any changes was last month. I imagine it's to get people to buy the report, but that doesn't make much sense either because at least say that rather than saying I have this change and yet, no data. Oh well, at least it's in the positive supposedly. Almost time for my next soft inquiry next month so I'll wait and see.

Sounds like a flag again.  You might get these for a while due to "automatic response" apparently built in.  As long as you knokw there are no other accounts that could have gone delinquent, just disregard this.  Keep the bills paid up to date and this warning will vanish.