Question

cdvaulter

Never received store CC - requested another one - scores dropped from "excel" to "fair" - over 70pts
I applied and was accepted for a TJX credit card. I was approved on the 12th and still hadn't received a card in the mail by June 3rd so I called to let them know I never received a card. The woman said they would send me another card. I then received an email from Credit Karma today telling me my credit scores had dropped - by over 70 points in both categories! I do not understand how/why reporting that I had never yet received a card for an account I just opened, that that would send such a significant hit to my credit scores. I was over 770 in both scores and now both sit around 690.