Question

companion10

Never received bill or notice now in collection on report. How do i remove
I just found an account up on my credit report 2 months ago from a CA but I have not received letter or phone call pertaining to the debt. I'm not positive what the debt is for but I have an idea with the description. It was almost 2 and half years ago for the original charge if it is what I think, an ER visit that I was not billed for I thought it was covered with my insurance. The address on file with the hospital, if it is my ER visit, is forwarded at the post office to my current address and the they have my current phone number to contact me. I have honestly not received a bill or late notice from the hospital whatsoever for the 2 plus years since the treatment or anything from a CA and it only showed on my credit report in June. What do I do to find out if it in fact is my bill and why I was never notified by either agency and have it removed?

Dispute it. Write a letter to the credit bureaus....