Question

mudmanfromthedeep

Never possessed card, Shows on Credit Karma Report, How do I obtain information on said card?
I seem to remember applying jointly for a Chase credit card with my wife at that time. Applied for cards in 2002 and was approved and they were mailed to the house. I believe I actually left the cards in the envelope and placed them in what we called the antique clothes safe for safe keeping because there was a lot going on at the time. The cards have remained there totally forgotten about until this day. Well, In 2007 my wife left me and took everything she wanted including the antique clothes safe and the kids. To the best of my knowledge she is totally unaware of me placing the envelope with the credit cards in it in the antique clothes safe. I also believe that she probably has not inventoried the contents of the antique clothes safe since leaving me. Divorce was final in 2008. I do not want to alert her of the fact that she may have the cards in her possession. I need and want to know how I can obtain Information on said credit card account and how to get them to issue me a new card and to have her name removed from said joint account. I have no knowledge of what the account number is. It is now the year 2013. A lot of time has past. Luckily there is no balance on said cards. Thanks in advance for any advice or help I can get.

Most Helpful Response

Call Chase

You will probably have to have a hard pull, but call them and find out the account information.  You may need to apply again on your own.  Chase customer service is pretty good.  They will need an ssn or address to look up your account.