Question

gingersnippinz

never made a payment my loans are in collections how do i get them off my credit
i have several loans that i never made payments on.All have been pushed to collections of sorts. How do i best remove them from my credit without it effecting me badly

Student loans can only be removed by paying them, unless you are seriously disabled, then there are procedures to follow for that.  But, if you don't pay your student loans you will find tax returns being garnished and eventually part of your Social Security.  So get to work at getting the loans paid off and start NOW!