Question

koryba3

Never late on a payment and usage is active but points still went down. How?
I use my card as my primary payment source and pay it off monthly. For some reason this month I lost a worrying amount of points and I have no idea what I did wrong but would like to fix it for the future.

Start following your FICO scores to, they are more reliable.

There are way too many factors for us to tell you, but I would look to see if an old loan fell off your report, such as an old car loan from 10 years ago or something like that if you have nothing that you did recently that should have hurt your score.