Question

RJmybaby

Never had credit card or a checking account through a bank how do I know if my credit is good or bad
I need to know if I have good credit score because I am trying to get an apartment and I have never had a credit card or checking account through a bank. Also when I typed my info into credit karma they could not find me what do I do now?

Try obtaining your credit reports directly with the credit bureaus or through annualcreditreport. Transunion, Equifax and Experian are the three credit bureaus and all have websites. If you have never used credit, you may not have a credit score. Even if you never used credit though you could have scores due to negative collection accounts on your reports if you ever didn't pay bills. My best advice to you is to start reading all that you can about credit and then work to start building credit, it is important, so take the time to do reading on the subject.