Question

Patricklneal

Never had a EVER from collections do C/K signup See AFNI, called transunion told me it was false.
Signed up for C/K and now C/K shows some false AFNI credit collection. I search them on the internet to find out AFNI is a huge scam bam company. Called transunion to verify and they told me that the AFNI credit collection was incorrect and there was nothing on collection.

I've never had a collection as I really budget my things and don't live beyond my means.

Really bummed out C/K has incorrect things being pulled in like this? Anyone have a similar experience.. I'm really trying to figure out whats up.